Wednesday 15 April 2015

IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!

Remember when you were little? Remember your plans to be an astronaut, a doctor, a policeman, a ballerina? Now go back just a few years ago, maybe you planned to be married by now, or maybe you hoped to have started a business, or a family, be retired, or get that dream job, or just have any job!

The reality is life rarely goes the way we plan it. And some times the process of letting  go of those plans is painful. Be a Public Relation was never a part of my own plan for my life, but I’m so grateful for the God's challenge has brought me to this job.

Sometimes it’s hard to see the beauty of what God is working when you have your mind set on one outcome. My journey isn’t done, who knows, and for now I’m grateful God’s plan was not my plan.

Anyway, me and my bf just celebrate our bday on this month. He 27 yo already on 14 April and me 27 yo already on today, 15 April – best moment J

Of course there were presents! I give him video on youtube and karikatur of his face with Bob Marley's style, his idol. He was super excited about. He also give me a cute watch with brown and ellegant style, my 2nd Alexandre Christie (LOL!!)


This isn't the greatest pic but as you can probably imagine this moment was totally ridiculous!

We had such an simple but amazing birthday week surrounded by friends, eating great food and generally living it up! I also really appreciated everyone who tweeted, posting on facebook or instagrammed birthday wishes in my direction, you're all lovely!


- l i d w i n a n o n i e -



No comments:

Post a Comment